<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Monday, November 07, 2005

Payday

While I'm on the cusp of being a published author (my piece has appeared online, but I've yet to see it in print), today I became a paid author. And in a world of contributor's copy bartering, that's no mean feat.

On top of that the check was for considerably more than I anticipated. I expected something along the lines of a framable green-tinted picture of Abe Lincoln (and would've been glad to get it; the bio-enhancing clip was about all I really hoped to gain). So this is quite nice (and not to be framed ... maybe a photocopy).

And while I'd like to blow it all on a pizza party for my regular blog readers, postage would quickly throw me out of the black. Instead, there's a freebie for you over on my other blog. It'll come in handy next time you enjoy a slice of pizza not congealed and cold and leaking out of a Priority Mail envelope.

Enjoy!

Mikesell

1 Snarky Remarks:

Whoo-hoo! Congratulations. Money isn't everything, but it does help keep one in frozen meatball sandwiches. ;) Have fun with it.
Blogger lindaruth, at 4:04 PM  

Get snarky