<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Narnify Your Computer

I mentioned a few weeks ago that when I went to see Serenity at the theater I saw previews for the upcoming Narnia and Harry Potter films. What struck me about the two trailers was how realistic everything looked in The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe and how everything had a cyan tint in Goblet of Fire. Now everything looked cool in GoF, too, but I found it hard to believe that I wasn't looking at special effects tainted by bluescreen work (even though bluescreens are now green). I suspect when I see HP:GoF I'll stay sucked in enough to not notice.

But I'm really expecting great things of TLTW2. If you haven't checked 'em out, browse on over to NarniaResources and get your Narnia desktop news ticker (thanks Infuze Magazine) or NarniaWeb for even more all-things-Narnia fun.

On a side note, it's nice to see that Jim Breuer's SNL GoatBoy has found <beeeehhhhnnnnhhhh> work again.

And if you've read this far hoping for a Babylon-5 link, here's a Narn for you and some potentially exciting news.

Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky