<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Dad's Day Out

I had a church board meeting this evening, so I went into town early for a little me time. I've been wanting to see the movie Serenity, so I took in a matinee (along with three other people). I'm glad I kept myself spoiler-free, but I find myself ambivalent about a sequel/series relaunch. (Can't say more without spoiling the fun for others.)

After the movie I got an oil change. I had hoped to get a haircut as well, but ran out of time. Plus, there's only so much excitement a guy can handle in an afternoon. Phil's getting shaggy too, so a father/son outing might be in order.

Good board meeting. Not a lot of business attended to, but the church has been involved in a lot of homeless/low-income housing outreach lately. It was great to hear the stories of lives being touched in Jesus' name.

Before Serenity they played the movie trailers for Narnia, Kong and Harry Potter IV. It looks like I'm going to have to take a full weekend off in December. Car'll be due for an oil change about then anyway....

Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky