<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Thoughtful Gift Assistance

My birthday is now two months away. This year's is a milestone as it's the oldest I've ever been. You feel for me, I know you do.

Here are a couple sites to visit to help you find a good price on the perfect gift:

Black Friday 2005. BF2K5 shows the post-Thanksgiving sales' ads pre-Thanksgiving. Map out what to get and where to get it before all that turkey makes you sleepy. Currently they just have WalMart, but more will be up soon -- be sure to bookmark the site.

Borders 25%-off coupon. They'll probably come out with a few more of these coupons between now and the 20th of December, but 25% off is a decent discount (don't wait for the 30%-off coupon and find out they're out of stock on the book you want). If you like getting your December gift shopping done early, this is good for you. Coupon expires on the 23rd.

And if you haven't been supersizing things at McDonald's lately, now's the time to start. $1-$3 Best Buy coupons! There's a $3 maximum savings limit on CDs and DVDs, but you can save up a bazillion of them and get me an iPod if you'd like. Thanks.

BTW Christmas is also only sixty-six days away, so print out a couple Borders coupons to use at different registers. (Combining birthday and Christmas gifts into one is poor form; if you get me an iPod, I'll forgive you.)

Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky