<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Good Short Stories

With less than a month left before David Long's short story contest deadline, I thought I'd take a moment to introduce some of the people I expect to see up on the winners' platform. I, myself, need no introduction; but here are some recent short stories that will serve as intros to these talented folks:
I know Linda has entered the contest and Dee is working on an entry. I don't know if Mark and Chris are, but if so, I expect the stories to be top-notch. (Infuze mag's short story archive is filled with great short fiction. Any of the authors found there (including TL Hines and Michael Snyder, who stop by here from time to time) could go home with the big prize.)

Collect 'em all.

Mikesell

3 Snarky Remarks:

Chris, this is a nice list. Thanks.

I see it's in alphabetical order -- that's the only way I could come even close to Mark's story or ahead of Dee and Mr. Well (or you or Mike or Tony, for that matter). :)
Linda
Blogger lindaruth, at 3:59 PM  
Cool, I feel a bit like Navin Johnson...my name's in print!

Thanks for the mention.

And you are correct, sir. A lot of talent in that group.
Blogger michael snyder, at 10:26 PM  
You made me feel better than I know I am. :) I really like your story. How's your son? I have decided by my own insanity to become a girlscout troup leader. This decision is my new thorn in the side.
Blogger Unknown, at 1:34 PM  

Get snarky