<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Saturday, April 23, 2005

The Value of Pets

Finally, something worth reading...

Here's the deal: McDonald's is giving away these mini big-headed stuffed animals as prizes in the Happy Meal. Last year they did all dogs; this year it's some dogs, some cats.

Last week Phil got a little I-don't-know-what-maybe-a-terrier dog. He named it Nickel.

A couple days ago he got a blue-eyed cat. It's name? Penny.

Now, I'm not saying that dogs are worth five-times-more than cats (although they are). I'm saying Phil named his toys after coins, independent of parental input or consultation with a financial planner.

Here are some pix:Phil also took this photo. I'm not sure what it means. Must be art.

Mikesell

3 Snarky Remarks:

I think dogs are the best,
as for the pic that Phil took if that is your boot, then I would say he was telling you that he is going to fill into them someday, and if it is his boot,maybe he just loves his boot.
you think :-D
Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:49 AM  
It's his boot. And, yes, he loves them very much. They mean he can go outside and play in the mud.
Blogger Mikesell, at 10:49 PM  
playing in the mud was fun when I was a kid, making mud pies was even better! :-D
Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:21 AM  

Get snarky