<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Friday, April 22, 2005

Proof WalMart Is Eeee-vil

I took Phil to Wally's the other day and we noticed they had new Star Wars PEZ dispensers. Phil wanted R2-D2 (he likes the little droid), so I got it for him ... and I got myself the WalMart-exclusive glow-in-the-dark Emperor Palpatine.* It appears WalMart has signed up with the Empire in order to keep passing the savings on to us ... thanks to the Ewok sweatshops on the planet Endor.

If/When you stop by to get in touch with your Dark Side, check out the video department. Our stores have $4.88 DVDs of classics like Clue, Beverly Hills Cop 1 & 2 (they have #3 also, but that's a lame movie even though it was filmed at the Great America themepark near San Jose), and Young Sherlock Holmes. Sweet deals, even if they are evil.

*When it glows in the dark it kinda looks like Uncle Fester.

Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky