<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

An Hour by the Lake

Last night I promised Phil I'd play frisbee with him this afternoon. He got the idea he needed to play frisbee now at about 7:30 last night - even though Dina wasn't home, I didn't think it'd be a great idea to play frisbee indoors. I told him we'd do it today.

So, when the boy gets home from preschool and I ask him if he wants a snack, he says, "No, lets go play frisbee by the lake." I have to ask him a half dozen times in the morning to finish getting dressed, but this, this he remembers. So we went down and tossed the disc around for a while.

Here're some pix:

At one point Phil announced, "Hey, look what I can do!" If you've ever seen the character Stewart on MadTV, you cringe when you hear this. But, what the hey?

As we walked back to the house, I suggested he pick mom some daisies.
Here's:

Mikesell

2 Snarky Remarks:

I'm jealous -- my "baby" is 15 years old, is 6 feet tall and weighs 230 pounds!
He delights in walking up to me and saying "I feel tall." :)

And what an absolutely gorgeous place you live!
Linda
Blogger lindaruth, at 8:27 AM  
He is such a cutie. I like the pic with the daisies.
Blogger Brenda Coulter, at 3:29 PM  

Get snarky