<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Saturday, April 23, 2005

The New Look

I'm trying a new look, courtesy a free template from: here.

I'm not completely sold on the charioteer, but he'll stay down there until I can figure out something better.

There may be some tweaking going on in the next few days. Please, if colors start changing or something's there one time and then it's gone the next, DON'T double-up on your meds. It's not you. It's not your computer. I'm tweaking things. 'Kay?

If you're going to click on something over in the menu pane and it's down by the chariot but won't click, scroll it up a bit more. Getting the link above the statue's hand will allow you to click it.

That's the only real problem I see with the new setup. I like the text scrolling up behind the chariot, so if I replace the graphic there, I'll do my best to replicate the effect.

Like it? Hate it? Pensive? Leave me a comment.

Mikesell

1 Snarky Remarks:

not bad, but the back ground is kind of dark, hard to read.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:29 AM  

Get snarky