<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

New Celebrity iPods

I saw this today courtesy of the folks over at digg.com. It's a spoof of the U2 iPod that came out last year, suggesting what other celebrities' custom iPods would look like. Some of them are kinda lame (Dolly Parton's with two large scroll-wheels, hardy-har-harrr), but the best of all is Foghat at the bottom. Funny stuff, Maynard.

If you haven't visited digg before, there's a lot of geeky nerd-type stuff there, but there's frequently a thing or two for normal folks as well (why normal folks would be reading my blog, I don't know). I've included a link for digg over in the menu at the left. See the large click-enticing ads? Well, after you succumb to temptation and click a few, scroll down to find the link.

Mikesell

3 Snarky Remarks:

you mean that you have to be abby normal to read your blog, but I have learned so much here :-D
oh and I like the 50 cent iPods,
and the wille nelson one.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:40 PM  
I thought for a minute I had come to the wrong blog.

You look good in blue.
Blogger Brenda Coulter, at 5:51 PM  
Hey, you started this look-changing trend ... or was that Angie and her punk-rock hairdo?

--Chris
Blogger Mikesell, at 12:34 AM  

Get snarky