<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Thursday, December 02, 2004

A Month Later: Another Book Review

Well, with the novel out of the way for a few weeks, it's time to enjoy some shorter writing projects, like the Amazon Book Review. In order to transition comfortably into the new phase (same as the old phase, don't get fooled again), the first book back is No Plot? No Problem! by National Novel Writing Month founder, Chris Baty.

Why you should read my review of No Plot? No Problem!: If you haven't had much clue what I've been blathering on about for the past month, the review may clear up a few points. If you were able to comprehend my sleep-deprived rambling, the review includes the two most helpful things the book offered to get me through the month.

The review also contains a salute to my friends and co-lunatics who went through the month along with me. Since salutes are free and low-fat, I'll salute them here, as well. SALUTE!


Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky