<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Monday, November 29, 2004

More Fun With AutoCorrect

Earlier in the month I blogged about the joys of MS Word's auto-correct feature and the fact that I added sherrif -> sheriff to AC database.

Last night I added nv -> N'Vonecz so I won't have to type in that awful combo of capital letters, apostrophe, and seemingly random letters each time the demon does something.

Auto-correct is having a decidedly negative effect on my typing skills outside of Word. When I proofread my blog entries, for example, I'm noticing a larger than average number of typos. Part of the NaNoWriMo philosophy is to type now, edit much later. As I switch from the novel to a couple short story ideas next month, I think I'll slow down the pace in case I wind up with a job interview that involves a typing test.


Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky