<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Monday, November 01, 2004

Last Review for Awhile?

Well, it's 11:05 and National Novel Writing Month begins in 55 minutes, so this may be the last Amazon review for awhile (as I'll need all my words to reach the 50,000 word goal). lost boy lost girl is a haunted house story written by Peter Straub. It was his first novel after his horrid collaboration with Stephen King in Black House (BH, by the way, gives me hope that no matter how crappy my NaNoWriMo book may be, there's a remote possibility it may get published someday). Anyhoo, lblg wasn't too bad.

Why you should read my review of lost boy lost girl: It's not that bad a review. Based on the likelihood that the excerpts of my first draft on my NaNoWriMo blog will be pretty reeky, this may be your last chance to read something halfway okay from me for awhile. Plus, there's some fractions.

For your convenience, there's a link to my NaNoWriMo blog permanently affixed to the upper right hand corner of this page. Don't forget it.


Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky