<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Cover Me ... I'm Going In

Well, with the novel-writing thing coming up next month, I thought I'd take some of the last few moments of spare time and design a hypothetical cover for the book.

It's hypothetical not because I doubt it'd ever get published, but because I doubt I could actually get Disney's permission to use the "Haunted Mansion" font on the front.

The background is supposed to be genuine simulated cowhide, like Grandma's Bible used to be. Feel free to make snarky remarks about my Photoshop skills.

Here are some more samples of covers for books being written next month by other hopeful authors (the page can take awhile to load as many covers are quite large and not optimized for dial-up download).


Mikesell

1 Snarky Remarks:

i like the cover - but with it being red, i kinda expect to see blood drops coming down from the bottom of the letters.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:48 PM  

Get snarky