<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Monday, October 18, 2004

50th Book Read and Reviewed This Year

Dorothy L. Sayers' The Mind of The Maker is the 50th book I've read and reviewed during 2004 (there are a bit more than 50 book reviews with 2004 dates, but several were read in 2003 and I only got around to reviewing them this calendar year - plus there are some calendars reviewed, too). It also marks the disappearance of the non-fiction item on my "what I'm reading" list (the only n-f book in my "to read" stack is Golf for Dummies and I'll probably get around to that in the spring unless we have a warm, dry winter and I get out my clubs before April). I've also completed reading J.A. Jance's first J.P. Beaumont novel, Until Proven Guilty, so look for that review in a few days.

Why you should read my review of The Mind of The Maker: In case you've been wondering "who you are?" and "why you're here?" I provide a short answer from the book. Also, if you happen to be in the toilet manufacturing industry (I don't know anyone who is, but I don't know who-all might come across this blog), I've included an especially encouraging comment just for you.


Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky