<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Friday, October 01, 2004

New DVD Review

If I recall correctly, the first time I saw An American Werewolf in London was at VIPs Pizza near the IBM plant-site in San Jose (on Cottle? Snell? I don't recall which, but at the eastern end of Blossom Hill Road at any rate). Anyhoo, good pizza, good movie. Freddy's recently had down to $10 in a pre-Halloween special, so I picked it up. The other day I sat myself down and watched it. Last night I wrote a review about it. Now you're up to date.

Why you should read my review of An American Werewolf in London: I pass on some good advice from the movie re: taking late-night walks in deserted countrysides as well suggest a way to make singing Santa Lucia more fun. Plus, I speculate as to why there are so few werewolf movies out there, let alone great werewolf movies like this one.


Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky