<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Monday, September 20, 2004

Don't Miss This Deal

There's only a day left in the latest "save 20% on a book" deal at Borders, so don't miss your chance to save.

Phil and I stopped in at the Eugene store (I'd say "the local store," but it's really not) this afternoon. He wanted Nuclear Physics: A Preschool Primer, but I reminded him that Christmas is coming and to put it on his Santa List. I was stymied as to what to get until I saw Baudolino, by Umberto Eco, which has been on my Santa List for the past two years. It was marked down to $5.99, so even if they hadn't accepted the coupon I wouldn't be out a whole lot. But they did take the coupon and I saved $1.20 and got it for $4.79 (original retail was $27). What a deal for me.

Don't miss out on your chance to steal a deal - the coupon expires tomorrow.


Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky