<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Thursday, September 16, 2004

I Spy a Book Review

While we were down in Southern California the other week, I picked up four I Spy books (kinda like Where's Waldo, kinda like trying to find a AAA battery in the junk drawer) at the outlet mall in Camarillo. All four are available on Amazon, so look for the other three to be reviewed eventually. I Spy Ultimate Challenger was a bit of a disappointment; not entirely a disappointment, but ultimately not as challenging as I'd hoped it'd be. There's more as to why in the review.

Why you should read my review of I Spy Ultimate Challenger: I go into detail about the book's shortcomings, as well as exploring what exactly "ultimate" means. Plus, with the help of Mssrs. Strunk & White I deftly avoid the hideous less/fewer trap. That's worth the price of admission right there.


Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky