<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Thursday, September 09, 2004

No More Vacation

Well, vacation is over, which means back to more book reviews. I know - I wrote one review while I was in Ventura; I'm just a workaholic, I guess. Tonight we have two for your perusal.

The first review is for John Sandford's stand-alone novel, The Night Crew.

Why you should read my review of The Night Crew: I use the phrase "manly-men." Unless you are a "girly-man" you will read my review right now.

The second review is for Dorothy L. Sayers' first novel, Whose Body?. Although I read this book before The Night Crew, I submitted the review for TNC first. Must be the jet lag. In other news, I've only got 4 more Sayers novels/collections to go before I've read them all. I believe they give golden monocles to people who finish the series.

Why you should read my review of Whose Body?: I confess to being a "backwards individual" - read the review and find out why.


Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky