<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Monday, October 18, 2004

Short-Lived Reprieve

Well, yesterday I removed the non-fiction entry on my "what I'm reading" list, and today I put it back. Why? Because I decided to participate in this.

The organizer wrote a how-to book/survival manual and I picked it up at 20% off at Borders today. So ... after I finish that book and the Straub book I may go on a reading/reviewing hiatus throughout November.

I'll try and keep notes of my progress here on my blog, but that may be it for commentary. Who knows, but with family visiting and at least one trip out of town and post-Thanksgiving shopping, I don't know how much time I'll have for non-NaNoWriMo writing. If Philip does something extraordinary, like finishing his novel before me, I'll try to find time to note it in the blog.


Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky