<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Book Review Friday

For the past several years I've been reading J.A. Jance's mysteries. For the longest time the opening volume of her Seattle-based detective, Until Proven Guilty, has eluded me at thrift stores and second-hand book stores.

Finally, on my latest run to St. Vincent de Paul's, I found it.

Because the ending of the book played a big role in homicide detective J.P. Beaumont's financial independence and is referred to frequently in subsequent books, I already knew how the book ended. And while the book wasn't all I hoped it would be, it was still good to check it off my list ... plus, it gave me something to review this week.

Why you should read my review of Until Proven Guilty: As I mentioned, the book wasn't all I had hoped it would be. Read the review and find out why.


Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky