<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

That Was Quick

Just finished the Jeopardy! online exam*. 50 questions. Up to 15 seconds each. Quite a few "huh?"s and several "I know I know that, but what is it?"s. Answered quite a few, though; most I think I got right. Time will tell.

Next step, if I passed, is to get my name drawn out of the hat when the roadshow comes to town. Pass that and it's interview time. Pass that and it's back to hoping my name gets drawn again, this time for the show.

Stay tuned.


*If you want to play along, there's time to sign up for the "West Coast" time zone exam, taking place tomorrow, January 31st.

Labels:


Mikesell

1 Snarky Remarks:

Got fingers and toes crossed for you! Hope they do all that hat drawing quick--it's hard to type like this.
Blogger Jenny, at 6:52 AM  

Get snarky