<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Friday, January 25, 2008

Jeopardy Odyssey

Those are two words darn hard to spell.

Also, they suggest what (I hope) will begin Wednesday, Jan. 30, and lead to a long and lucrative TV experience. Or a least a case of Rice-a-Roni (the San Francisco treat) and a copy of the home game.

That's right, I've signed up for the Jeopardy! Online Test. The East Coast test comes up Tuesday night, West Coast Thursday.

Join the fun.

Labels:


Mikesell

2 Snarky Remarks:

I'm going to have to do that. Sounds like fun.
Blogger Unknown, at 2:01 PM  
Hi Chris, I'm offering "One Smooth Stone" by Marcia Laycock to anyone who will review it on their blog free of charge. It had been previously set to run in the CFBA, but due to differences in publisher laws in Canada, it had to be canceled. I have about 100 copies to give, so if you're interested, e-mail me at brandihroberts@gmail.com
Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:13 PM  

Get snarky