<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Oh Boy

(both the Buddy Holly and the Allan Sherman versions)

It's been a while since I've blogged. Not a lot happening other than our home being overtaken by LEGOs and books a'plenty for my birthday, Christmas, and (because its what my folks do to welcome the new year) New Year's Day.

And I'm into the O's now in my alphamabetical iPod quest.

Doesn't if feel good to be caught up?

And a Happy New Year to you, too.

Mikesell

1 Snarky Remarks:

Just hauled a boat-load of LEGOs to school right before the break. The kids came in and couldn't believe there were so many. However, I know more than that were lost, crushed, tossed out and left at Gramma's. It seemed time to let someone else get to play with them instead of letting them collect dust. Enjoy the memory making.
Blogger Jenny, at 4:38 PM  

Get snarky