<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Got Issues?

The Wittenburg Door has added the contents of Issue #214 on their website. This is the Christmas Issue I mentioned a while back.

Good stuff throughout; among my faves are William Jolliff's "They'll Know We are Christians by Our Stuff," Fred Allen's "Things Jesus Wouldn't Say," and Jane Lebak's "The Book of Cat-Lovers." (TBoCL is funny even if you, like me, aren't a cat lover.) Among Jamie Crossan's "Vision Statements You're Not Likely to See" is
"We dream of a time when evey soul shalt love the timbrel. Verily."
I've been to that church (though that wasn't actually their "official" vision statement...).

Check it out.

Labels: , ,


Mikesell

1 Snarky Remarks:

To tell the truth, my question would be "will TBoCL also be funny to cat-lovers."

The world of Wittenburg Door is wonderful, but it certainly has an oddly off-putting combination of the zanily silly and the dangerously Christian. One never knows who they are going to lampoon next!
Blogger Chestertonian Rambler, at 12:55 PM  

Get snarky