<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Friday, November 09, 2007

R'lyeh Redux

Although my short story "In R'lyeh, Jesus Walks" has just come out in Coach's Midnight Diner, it will also be appearing in the very near future in the Best of Relief '06-'07 journal.

Collect 'em all?

Yes. Collect 'em all.

One of the awesome things about being pubbed in CMD was having my story appear with those of some folks I knew and knew of (Linda, Mark, Matt, Suzan, etc.). This time around it gets to hang out with stories by buddies Angie Poole, Mike Snyder, Chris Fisher, and a piece by publishing maven David Long. Lots of other cool folks in there, too; the aforementioned are just the ones I've had the privilege of meeting personally.

Once again, be sure to pick up a copy.

Labels: , , ,


Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky