<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Saturday, March 31, 2007

This Boy of Mine

Phil spent much of this past week (Spring Break!) at a dey camp program in Eugene. Who else but my child would, when presented with a face-painting opportunity, choose not a cowboy or a spider or the Iwo Jima flag raising, but this? I am so proud.

Dina sent off these other pictures of Phil and a new styrofoam plane: 1, 2. (You can tell it's new because it's still in one piece.)

I'm not sure if he's trying not to squint into the sun or just making a goofy face in this pic, but whatever, he's doing a real good job at it.

Love that Phil.


Also, please note that I'm trying a new photo hosting service, PhotoBucket.

Labels:


Mikesell

1 Snarky Remarks:

Cute, pics. So how old is Phil again? A black eye? Awesome, I tell you.

Very funny!
Blogger Elaina M. Avalos, at 8:28 PM  

Get snarky