<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Whatcha Doin' Next Monday Night?

I got an e-mail last week from a radio show host at the University of Oregon asking if I'd be interested in coming on and talking about writing and publishing. I said "you betcha" and then our people went to work hammering out the details.

Okay, neither of us has "people," but we did work out the details.

Next Monday (10/23), 7pm. 88.1 on your radio dial (if you're in the area) or online at kwvaradio.org. (If you figure out how to get the stream running through iTunes, lemme know. Thanks!)

There's an announcement on the Art Hustle blog. I'm sure none of you will post anything in the comments that might embarrass me. You're such good friends that way.

(All this through the newspaper article, which came through the Scenes & Beans blog, which came through meeting Brandilyn at Mount Hermon, which came through ... I don't know, but Kevin Bacon figures in there at some point.)

Stay tuned (literally, this time).

Mikesell

5 Snarky Remarks:

that's cool! Let me know if the radio show will be archived or recorded or something. I'd like to listen to it.
(who knows, maybe one of these days we'll get this internet thingy at our house.:/)ru
Blogger lindaruth, at 4:24 PM  
ignore the random letters at the end. thanks.
Blogger lindaruth, at 4:24 PM  
Will you remember me when you're all big and famous?

That is awesome! I'm sooooo happy for you. Man, your Phil is gonna be the coolest kid in class to have his dad on the radio!!
Blogger ~michelle pendergrass, at 8:02 PM  
Can you fake a Scottish accent for the interview, cause I really, really dig Scottish accents. I'd tune in for that alone. :)

Just think, "I'm Gerry Butler...I'm Gerry Butler...only I write instead of act in a leather speedod."

That should do the trick.

Mir
Blogger Mirtika, at 4:19 PM  
er ...SPEEDO...not speedod.

Mir
Blogger Mirtika, at 4:20 PM  

Get snarky