<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Starting Over

I turned on my Treo-90 PDA this morning and it was dead. Not just recharge-the-batteries dead, but the entire memory was wiped out. I'm in the process of re-synchronizing it, but it's been I-don't-know-how-long since I did a hot-sync that I'm sure I've lost a bunch of stuff.

The only crucial thing, really, is the list of books I've read this year. I've got a mostly up-to-date address book, fortunately; about all I've been updating on it lately is the reading list. I think I can check old blog posts to help compile the list (the What I'm Reading part doesn't overwrite previous entries).

At least I have an excuse now when I fall far short of my book-a-week goal at the end of the year...

Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky