<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Tops on MSN

According to my stats log, someone from Medford, Ore., stopped by via an MSN search for mount hermon calif.; So Much Stuff came in at the top of the 3,707 results.

Curiously, Mount Hermon Christian Conference Center--with the mounthermon.com and .org URLs--didn't make the top 100.

(Also, in a recent MSN search for MIKESELL I came in fourth, behind Nick Mikesell (not my nephew) and his pen and pencil dinosaur art; Brent "King of Squats" Mikesell; and a website titled Big Smokey.)

Mikesell

1 Snarky Remarks:

I'm always fascinated by the ways people find my blog or website. Especially through the weird things they're searching for with Google or MSN.

Sounds like Mt. Hermon needs to do some optimizing of their site if they're not coming in at number one when someone searches for them.

And don't you wonder what the person thought when they got your blog? Fear of kites? Might have scared them off Mt. Hermon permanently.
Blogger Unknown, at 4:21 PM  

Get snarky