<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Monday, February 20, 2006

A Dream Realized: The BtVS Musical on My iPod

Thanks to a comment-based link over at digg.com, I now have Joss Whedon's Buffy the Vampire Slayer musical, "Once More With Feeling," on my 5G iPod. (I have an audio-only file with an annoying background hiss, so this is better.)

DVD2Pod is a utility that rips video/audio off a DVD and space-shifts it to an iPod-ready .mp4 format. And it's a good way in general to get movies space-shifted onto my PowerBook's hard drive for trips where running the DVD player would drain the battery quickly.

I wish it would preserve the chapter marks (or I knew a way to add them in iTunes), but it's only at version 0.2 so I expect there's hope for future releases.

Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky