<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Monday, January 30, 2006

Short Film

Infuze Magazine is having a short-film festival. I just got word that my entry got plonked due to content. The mobsters, hypothetical nudity, faux swearing, UK foodstuffs, unwise university career paths, relentless bassline, and gratuitous smoking were a bit much, I admit. (I blame the UK "cuisine.") I'm working on another short film as I'm desperate for attention.

Anyhoo, for the bold only, here it is: When Mafiosi Collide. (The dialogue may seem familiar to those of you who remember my short story "Gift of the Mad Guys.")

Mikesell

3 Snarky Remarks:

Oh my goodness. Yes, I can see Infuze's reticence, but still, quite funny. I even watched it a second time. (does that fall into the glutton for punishment category?)

By the way, the story sounds good, too, if you ever want to share. :)
Blogger lindaruth, at 4:07 PM  
Linda: Glad you liked it. It's a funny bit (even Robin at Infuze found it funny). And since that's what I was going for, I feel I've accomplished something. What, I'm not sure, but something.

Feel free to watch it again and again. There might be some deadly sins involved with the bit, but gluttony is not among them. Enjoy! (Carb-free, too)

Sally: Like I said, going with British cuisine was not my best move. Glad I didn't go with Spotted Dick, cuz that would've been really over the top.

Forward me your boy's movie URL. I'd love to see it. We're no strangers to "poop" here. (chris -at- casco -dot- net) Thanks.
Blogger Mikesell, at 2:08 AM  
Very well done, Sally. Kudos to the Shanester.
Blogger Mikesell, at 4:53 PM  

Get snarky