<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Friday, January 27, 2006

The Freebie Is Afoot

My sister Julia called my attention to the Discovering Sherlock Holmes program put on by Stanford University.

From roughly-now through April, DSH will be reproducing Sherlock Holmes stories as they were originally published in Strand Magazine. PDFs are available, but I signed up for the hard copy version (both are free). Additionally, the website has "footnotes" detailing various points of interest within the stories.

(In previous years Stanford has given similar treatment to several of "Chuckles" Dickens works. They're archived online, too.)

First the Stanford Theater and now this. Maybe Palo Altans are okay after all.

Mikesell

1 Snarky Remarks:

This is seriously neat. What a great idea -- I love free stuff. Thanks for the link.!
Blogger lindaruth, at 7:41 AM  

Get snarky