<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Free Music? Ya Sure You Betcha!

Just saw this on digg.com and thought I'd pass it along.

iTunes is giving away 20 free songs from the "New Sounds of Scandinavia" 5-volume collection. Four songs per album. It's a range of music in an "alternative" vein, but what I've listened to has been listenable.

From the feedback on digg.com, the songs are only available to U.S. buyers (or buyers from the U.S. store; I'm not entirely sure how the licensing restrictions work), so my apologies to the guy from Kuwait who stopped by this morning to see a picture of Phil and the '05 Ford Mustang.

Here are links to the individual albums:
  1. Volume 1
  2. Volume 2
  3. Volume 3
  4. Volume 4
  5. Volume 5
You don't need a iPod to download the music, but -- uff da! -- you must have iTunes.

Enjoy!

Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky