<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I'm So Confused

I just took the "What's Your Theological Worldview" quiz, and although I came out on top as how I expected (what with being a Free Methodist and all), I'm troubled by the central part of the graph.

You scored as Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan. You are an evangelical in the Wesleyan tradition. You believe that God's grace enables you to choose to believe in him, even though you yourself are totally depraved. The gift of the Holy Spirit gives you assurance of your salvation, and he also enables you to live the life of obedience to which God has called us. You are influenced heavly by John Wesley and the Methodists.

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan
75%
Emergent/Postmodern
64%
Neo orthodox
57%
Charismatic/Pentecostal
46%
Classical Liberal
43%
Fundamentalist
43%
Reformed Evangelical
39%
Roman Catholic
36%
Modern Liberal
21%
created with QuizFarm.com

43% Classic Liberal and 43% Fundamentalist?!?!?! How do I get any sleep at night? (oh yeah, the Halcion ... I'm also 43% psychotic)

Thanks Jordon Cooper for the link. (Jordon could use prayers, so whatever your Theological Worldview persuasion, keep him in mind next time you light a candle, put on your prayer shawl, kneel beside your bed, etc.)

Mikesell

2 Snarky Remarks:

out of all the things i need to do today i have to take this test :)
Blogger Unknown, at 11:39 AM  
And don't forget to complete the movie meme

It's just one more thing you need to do today.

--Chris (dFm)
Blogger Mikesell, at 11:45 AM  

Get snarky