<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Borders Coupon: This Week Only

Okay, I read the small print (and the big print) and there are no Members-Only restrictions on this coupon.

25%-off, now through next Sunday. One coupon per person per visit. 10%-off electronics and video games, which they don't sell at my Borders, though maybe they do at yours. Also good at Waldenbooks and Brentano'ses. Good only in the US, although according to the Store Locator, all their stores are only in the US. If we invade Canada maybe it'll be good at Chapters/Indigo stores there, too.

If you use it, lemme know.

Mikesell

2 Snarky Remarks:

ARE YOU SURE Chris, YOU WERE SURE BEFORE! :-D
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:18 AM  
And I thought it was just my area getting the coupons, we have a store moving into my area.
Blogger Robin Bayne, at 5:56 PM  

Get snarky