<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Friday, June 10, 2005

B&N Fine Print

Snarky Reader TL Hines pointed out that the 20%-off B&N coupon I posted the other day requires you to be a member of their Savings Club.

If you're not a member, no savings for you -- only moreso.

I apologize if any of you went to the store and tried to use the coupon and were told the above information by a store employee and maybe even the manager. If you tried the "but Chris Mikesell said so" defense, let me say that I've tried that for years and it's never worked.

If you were publicly humiliated because of my thoughtlessness, please let me know. And let me know the store location, too, so I can write them a note explaining my error (and see if they'll send me the security tape of the debacle >:} ).

Mikesell

1 Snarky Remarks:

boy am I glad that I didn't try to use it!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:03 PM  

Get snarky