<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Friday, May 27, 2005

Map of My World

According to the latest look at the bloglogs, I've had my first visitor from the continent of Africa (thanks to Pat Loomis' blog). So, big hearty welcome for my visitor from Gauteng, Johannesburg, South Africa (at least that's how the ISP shows up).

I also see that I've had a visitor from a certain publishing house in Bloomington, Minnesota. Was it the ack-ed himself, or his new intern, Smart-Woman?. Either way, someone from Bethany House has seen my writing. (I'll just sit here and wait for the 6-figure contract to arrive.)

Here's a map of what countries have seen my blog. (For some reason a picture of Phil in the tub has been popular with folks from the U.K. My guess is The Sun printed naughty pix of Mr. Queen Liz, Prince Philip and people actually want to see those ... yeeesh.)

Mikesell

1 Snarky Remarks:

You are too many things. I wander who's reading my blog?
Blogger Unknown, at 2:14 PM  

Get snarky