<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Monday, May 23, 2005

Rite of Passage

Over on my writing blog, I've just written an entry with the same title as this one. That one's somber, this one's happy. Stay here with this one.

This morning at 11:15 I got a call from Philip's preschool teacher. When I saw the caller ID readout, I thought, "uh-oh," but it turned out that the class was having a little graduation party ... starting in five minutes. Fortunately we live four minutes away, so I grabbed the camera and called Dina to see if she wanted to go with (she did). So off we went and made it just in time (Phil's teacher had meant to give us more warning, but knowing how distracting just one four-year-old can be we were sympathetic toward what a room full of them could do to a person).

Here are some pix:

Mikesell

2 Snarky Remarks:

Boy they grow up in a hurry, don't they!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:21 PM  
your right Chris this bog was better, sorry about it!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:25 PM  

Get snarky