<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Invitation to New Christian Fiction Celebration IV

[this post originally appeared here]

Yes, it's time for the IV edition of the New Christian Fiction Celebration. We're going intravenous this time, so if you're squeamish you might want to read blindfolded.

Actually, we're doing nothing of the sort, but feel free to bring the blindfold anyway. And a cigarette. I'm hosting this month and I have no expectation of making it out alive.

No theme this time around, but in the entry I'm working on I consciously avoid making a pun (then paranthetically call attention to the non-pun) and wind up awarding myself five points. Feel free to do likewise.

After you decide which blog post in the past month you want to submit (or post an oven-fresh one), send me:

* Your name
* Name of your blog
* Name of the specific article you'd like to highlight
* Permalink to that specific article

No one's ever been rejected, so don't stress yourself out. (My e-mail address, by the way, is chris-dot-mikesell-at-gmail-dot-com (substitute the appropriate -punctuation- and you'll do fine).)

I'm supposed to write a brief synopsis of your entry. Y'all know how I am, so if you'd rather I didn't, please summarize your piece in 37-52 words in the body of your submission e-mail. Hyphenated-words count as one. French expressions will be retranslated into Portuguese, tenho a vossa atenção.

The Celebration takes place May 24th, so please have the info to me by May 23rd at 8pm. Feel free to be edgy, but no frontal nudity or extreme pottymouth language please (there's always a first time for rejection, y'know).

[if you don't know what the heck a New Christian Fiction Celebration is, please see the April edition.]

Mikesell

2 Snarky Remarks:

Sounds cool.
I sent you an entry yesterday -- hope you got it.
Linda
Blogger lindaruth, at 3:56 PM  
By yesterday, I mean Wednesday (this is Thursday). Sorry -- my mind has been turned to gel by 4-H parliamentary procedure!
Linda
Blogger lindaruth, at 3:57 PM  

Get snarky