<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Celebration Recap

Just a couple notes on yesterday's Celebration of New Christian Fiction: There were 151 page loads on the site yesterday, 26 first-time visitors, and my first visitor from France (who the stats page says came via relevantblog). Today's stats are also high in the new visitor column: 30 (so far), with most showing a participant as a referrer.

A big thank you to all the contributors, and to all who continue to visit due to the Celebration: Welcome!

Mikesell

3 Snarky Remarks:

Just curious -- what stat counter do you use?
Linda
Blogger lindaruth, at 8:11 AM  
Statcounter (statcounter.com); it offers free accounts and was recommended to me by Brenda Coulter. Don't know which of those influenced my decision more.

--Chris
Blogger Mikesell, at 9:42 AM  
Thanks, Chris. I was looking at some recommended by Blogger and that was actually the one I thought looked the best for me . But I don't know much about this kind of thing, so it's always good to ask, too.
Linda
Blogger lindaruth, at 11:33 AM  

Get snarky