<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Thursday, March 31, 2005

At Long Last! Another Book Review

It's not that I've stopped reading, but I am definitely reading fewer books this year than last and I've only reviewed half of what I've read. Well, after a month and a half off, I've reviewed another book over at Amazon: The Last Disciple by Hank Hanegraaff and Sigmund Brouwer.

Why you should read my review of The Last Disciple: Well, first, you've grown soft and flabby from not reading my reviews (just as I've grown soft and flabby from eating too many deep-fried and/or sugary snacks).

Second, I take yet another opportunity to point out the flaws of the Left Behind series.

Third, I totally bluff my way through by making a reference to an excellent book I've never read (I have seen the movie, but that hardly counts) - I love it when I do that.

Fourth, never mind the fourth reason.

Fifth (and finally), it's my 125th review; someone crank up the Kool & The Gang and let's celebrate!

Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky