<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Friday, March 18, 2005

Show and Tell

Every Friday for preschool, Philip brings in a show and tell item.

Here's a picture of this week's. He calls it the Boatmobile.

Technically it's the Hydrojet and this is the last year it's in HotWheels' production line. I don't expect Phil will point those things out, but, since the whole blog concept is like show and tell for grown-ups, I thought I'd share that.

If you read my blog entry last week about HotWheels, you may remember that the Hydrojet was the vehicle that didn't have a photo linked to it. Now you can see it in all its three-and-a-half-inch glory.

Mikesell

1 Snarky Remarks:

Nice pic. My daughter is starting to get into HotWheels. Her first friend is a little boy, who adores cars, trains, planes. He comes over to play with Selah's Fisher Price Airport.

He looks so excited.
Blogger Unknown, at 3:30 PM  

Get snarky