<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Our New Baby

The latest addition to our family arrived on Tuesday. We've been so busy getting things in place, I haven't had a chance to blog on it. The arrival was about two weeks early, but when it's time for delivery, it's time for delivery.

Stats on Dina's little darling:
Size - 15"
Weight - just under 6 lbs.

Philip and the dog are handling sibling rivalry fairly well, although the boy wants to climb up in Dina's lap more often when the new wee one is already in it. Kids, huh?

Here's a picture.

Mikesell

3 Snarky Remarks:

Aww. Congratulations!

Does it look more like you or your wife?
Blogger Brenda Coulter, at 7:24 AM  
Well, my dad used to work for IBM, so I'd say there's clearly a family resemblance on my side.

Then again, her dad used to test-fire missiles for the government, and for all I know he has one stored away in his garage. If the in-laws want to claim resemblance, too, they'll get no argument from me.
Blogger Mikesell, at 1:36 PM  
Chris,

Congratulations! What an electronic blessing.

[ACFW]

Thanks for the heads up on Mozilla. Like Kramer, I'm out there and lovin' it!

[ACFW]

Hey, do you know of any conferences good for new writers--that are gonna be in Nashville in September?

Just wondering :-)
Blogger Angie Poole, at 11:42 PM  

Get snarky