<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Private Viewing

Today Dina flew off to Florida for the annual ACA convention. So after we dropped her at the airport, Phil and I ran a couple errands and then went to see Pooh's Heffalump Movie.

We arrived at 1:45p and the next showing was at 1:55p, so we skipped the usual trip to the Target candy aisle for contraband, and went on in (the next movie wasn't until well after 3:00p). I've been to theaters where it's you and a couple other people, but this time it was just the two of us.

The movie was so-so. Carly Simon singing the songs instead of the characters seemed pretty lame to me. The best part came at the end when they showed snippets of Lumpy the Heffalump and the 100 Acre Wood characters playing. I liked the one where Lumpy gets stuck in Rabbit's hole (a la Pooh in the original Milne stories) and all Rabbit's friends and relations come to lend a hand.

I hope reviews of Because of Winn-Dixie are good. We might go see that in the next week or two if it doesn't turn into a downer like My Dog Skip did.

Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky