<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Saturday, August 14, 2004

Slow Week Bonus

Well it's been a slow week for blogging - non-existent, actually - so to make it up to you there's a bonus at the end of this entry. Needless to say, I still haven't written my 100th Amazon review; I'd've posted on that for sure.

What have I been doing all week? Well, trying to keep cool, for one thing. For another, I've been working with digital video on the Mac (having a laptop is great, I sat in the shade down by the lake and edited video).

Our friends with the digital video camera were back this week, so I took the footage they shot and added it to some they gave me at the beginning of the summer and made a video to the Monkees theme song, and played it for the departing campers this afternoon; I'd put it online, but the fine people at the record companies would get upset with me for distributing the song without permission (i.e., paying them a big fee).

I also took about three minutes of footage of campers sliding on inner tubes down a wet tarp and into the lake (or trying to - it was literally rough sledding for some of them) and matched it up with some music and played that for them, too. The footage of this may actually make in on the web, since it's not dependent on the music to figure out what's going on.

Part of the Monkees video included this clip of Phil (you may need to download the QuickTime viewer, available here).


Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky