<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Friday, July 23, 2004

More Inhalage at Amazon (Plus a Book Review)

Amazon has been doing some strange things with its review section. Somehow, despite my number of helpful votes steadily increasing I've dropped 600 places - from 4542 to 5177 - in two days. Also, they've stopped recognizing "curved quotes" in their reviews, and, since I usually write my reviews in Word (which inserts them automatically), I now have question marks ("?") spread liberally throughout my reviews. I've also had several recent votes disappear (from 4 of 4 to 3 of 3), despite my overall number of reviews increasing (and the additional votes aren't showing up anywhere, either).

Nevertheless, I've written a review of 2nd Chance, the book I zipped through during my exciting day of jury duty.

Why you should read my review of 2nd Chance: I admit to talking to inanimate objects. Find out what I say. (Plus it seems I can really use the votes.)


Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky