<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Saturday, July 10, 2004

Two New Reviews: One Book, One DVD

After a slow week or two, things are picking up. Check out my review of The Stainless Steel Rat and my review of Speed Racer: Episodes 1-11. I had written the Speed Racer review a few weeks ago and forgotten about it. My oversight is a bonus for you.

Why you should read my review of The Stainless Steel Rat: I've reviewed several other books by Harry Harrison (three in the Bill the Galactic Hero series); find out if I enjoy this series any more than the other.

Why you should read my review of Speed Racer: Episodes 1-11: Since I wrote it a while ago, forgot it and then rediscovered it, you could say it's a "rediscovered masterpiece" (piece of something, at any rate). I also use the phrase "Whoa Nellie!" - how can you resist the phrase "Whoa Nellie!"? (Nellie was my grandmother's name; so if not for me, read the review for her.)


Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky