<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Thursday, July 08, 2004

Phil's Religious Education

Pretty much every night since he was born, I've sung Philip the song Jesus Loves Me at bedtime. We call this "singing Jesus" (as in "Daddy, sing me Jesus"). So after having sung it roughly 1,461 times (365.25 x 4), tonight I asked Phil to sing it to Mama who had gone to bed early.

Here's how it went:

I'd say he's gotten the high points of the song.

(He did sing roughly in tune and repeated the "Yes, Jesus" line a couple times and then returned to the "Little ones" one - He knew there was more to it than what he was singing, but couldn't precisely remember it. I sang a duet with him afterwards and he picked up the missing phrases with no problem.)

Yay Phil!


Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky