<$BlogRSDUrl$>

So Much Stuff I Can't Recall

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

More Pix and MacHappenings

My brother Bill and his family drove through town today on their way to his brother-in-law's place up in Portland. They'll be back down again tomorrow, but we got together for dinner tonight since a) it's the brotherly thing to do and b) it's kids-eat-free night at IHOP (which we didn't know until we got there, so we'll thank Providence (the spiritual characteristic of God, not the Melina Kanakaredes TV show) for setting that up ahead of time).

While we were there, these photos got taken:

In other news, I've made my first short film (two actually) and burned them to DVD using the Macintosh iMovie and iDVD programs. The first movie is a collection of clips from last week's family camp that our friend "Mr. Stitch" shot with his digital video camera. The second is the collection of two songs that our church's youth pastor took of the kids' Christmas pageant last December. There are a few things I'd like to tweak should I burn another copy, but all in all I'm pleased with my freshman effort.

Mikesell

0 Snarky Remarks:

Get snarky